Thursday, June 12, 2014

Just a few reasons why getting LOST is a good thing

Last year I traveled to Costa Rica on somewhat of a solo mission.  I knew I had a friend flying in the day after me and that a few friends were already out there, but I didn't want to have too many plans or restrictions.  I spent about a week with friends in Dominical and said my goodbye's and headed back to San Jose, where I got the privilege of meeting John, Anthony and Kathryn.  HUSS!  We formed this little family and headed for a couple volcanoes and a turtle sanctuary.  John and Anthony were buddies from the PNW and Kathryn was out on her own to go to a yoga retreat.  Kathryn is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever laid eyes on.  She's not just a bombshell, but one of the most incredibly genuine human beings I've ever had the opportunity to talk with.  Before disembarking on our separate journeys, we had a little sunrise photo op on the beach.  Had I not gone with what was thrown my way, or been open enough to the idea of getting lost, this would never have happened.   Diviértete (enjoy)
                                                                                                                                        
-LOST














No comments:

Post a Comment